WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Father - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Father > Topics

Subject: faithfulness
Replies: 6 Views: 527

celestan 4.02.14 - 10:41am
Faithfulness is part of the fruit of the Spirit Gala5:22)when a faithful person says he's going to do something or *

celestan 4.02.14 - 10:45am
Be somewhere,he does it.David exhibited this kind of faithfulness when he fulfilled his promise 2 protect Jonathan's son *

celestan 4.02.14 - 10:48am
after Jonathan's death2sam 9:1,13)don't make any promise that yu can't or won't keep,nd don't expect God's blessings on *

celestan 4.02.14 - 10:51am
life of unfaithfulness.be faithful to verything you do in your life if you need God's blessing in your life be faithful *

johnnyicyn2014 4.02.14 - 11:26am
so den i think been faithful z lyk a promise u ve made nd need not to be broken.am i rite? *

celestan 4.02.14 - 11:56am
Yes u need to be carefull when u promise God to be faithful 2 him,,,God his always faithful 2 us may yr way be faithful *

moday 5.02.14 - 06:49pm
What is faith?This is the assurance of something hoped for but not seen,faith said you have to believe before you will see.ie you have to believe you have already gotten your heart desires before you will see them come to past.Thanks celestan for thir topic.....my question to anyone reading this is.....how is your faith? *

* Father Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Father

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search